Friday, July 30, 2010

Quick Update

This week has been BUSY! I feel like I have been running in a million different directions...I am so excited to be leaving for South Africa in only 3 short days...yet sad to be leaving my kiddos and all the emotions that come along with that. I have been packing, buying school supplies, attempting to coordinate schedules, cleaning and just trying to make sure everything will be covered while we're away...AND before we can even step foot on that plane Sunday, we have an entire wedding weekend marathon ahead of us! My brother-in-love is getting a sweet wife and my entire family of 5 are in the wedding on Saturday...like I said...craziness... but so very thankful for the blessing of being surrounded by so many family and friends before we leave. It's getting close...woohoo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment