Thursday, July 22, 2010

Love in action...

"All the believers were one in heart and mind. No one claimed that any of his possessions was his own, but they shared everything they had."

The Lord just gave the sweetest blessing. I just received a call from a sweet, sweet friend telling me that she had a yard sale this past weekend...and she wanted me to have all the money she made to go toward our trip to Africa!! Seriously... how awesome is that! GOD IS SO GOOD! I think of the work that she had to put into that and then the selflessness of then giving all of the benefit away. I am humbled by her gift. I am so grateful for the Lord's provision and thankful for the precious heart of the one that He used to be the body of Christ in my life today...thankful that He reached right down from Heaven and touched me through the love of another. Thank you sweet friend for being a physical manifestation of the love of Jesus to me tonight. I am one blessed girl.

"Now may the God who gives perseverance and encouragement grant you to be of the same mind with one another according to Christ Jesus, so that with one accord you may with one voice glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ." Romans 15:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment