Wednesday, August 11, 2010

We're Home...

We are home! I wanted to thank you all so very much for following our journey to South Africa...your prayers, comments and support have meant so, so much to both of us. I am still in awe of the opportunity the Lord gave us in going...I hope you felt like you were right there with us. I plan on sharing my own reflections of the trip and still have more stories and some sweet videos to share. My prayer is that Jesus be glorified...I hope your heart has been touched, your love grown for a people you have never met, and your own faith strengthened.

"Glorify the LORD with me, let us exalt His name together." Psalm 34:2-4

4 comments:

  1. Have missed you so much. So thankful you are home. I love Lovie's face in this picture. So thankful you shared the journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad ya'll are back HOME! Have loved following your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, glad you are home!! Can't wait to hear more! I will say I have definitely been changed through your experience with these precious people!

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait to hug you and hear about it face to face!

    ReplyDelete